Friday, May 28, 2010

CHD Awareness Bracelets!!!

Ok, I'm offically CRAZY! I bought 400 (made a mistake on my status) CHD Awareness Bracelets.

**I have alot of Medical debt, bills, and have college bills to pay for, so the money I make from the bracelets is going to that.**


I will have TWO sizes of bracelets: Adult and Child I have a limited supply of Child coming though.

I will have TWO different styles coming in Adult sizes: 1.) a lavendar color bracelet with a purple color fill 2.) a teal color bracelet with a lavendar color fill Child bracelets will be a lavendar color with a teal fill

Writing on ALL bracelets: On the front: ♥Hope~Love~Faith~4~CHDs♥ On the back: Spread CHD Awareness!!

PRICING: $5 dollars for one, but if you buy 4 or more they will be $4 dollars each **This INCLUDES shipping in the US! IF you live OUTSIDE of the US then it will be more money... wish I will let you know SOON!**

PAYING: I will set up a Paypal account on my blog soon and post it on my status when I have it set up BUT if you'd like to pay by check or money order then message me I will take names and orders now (just leave a comment here), to ensure you will get bracelets.

THANK YOU TO MY AMAZING CHD COMMUNITY!!! ♥

Thank you for the prayers and messages of support!! Truly means alot!! I'm hanging in there!!

With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
blog comments powered by Disqus