Saturday, November 14, 2009

2010 CHD Awareness Calendar

Hello! First off, I just want to say a HUGE "Thank You" for all the prayers and support from my blog community, especiall with going and visiting baby Sam's caringbridge site! Thank You! You guys are amazing!

Secondly, a big "Thank You" to all that have prayed for me, especially about my finding an H1N1 shot. I'm happy to say that I found one and got H1N1 vaccinated on Thursday morning! =D I'm VERY relieved! So, "Thank You"!!! You guy are SO SO sweet!!

NOW...

The 2010 CHD Awareness Calendar!!!! A wonderful photographer photographed me in April of this year for her CHD Awareness Calendar that she was doing. This is her first year doing something like this, but I must say the calendar turned out amazing and she is an awesome photographer!!! Her name is Kimberly Coombs and her regular website is: http://www.coombsphotography.net/

I'm the month of August in the calender... here is my picture which most of you have probably seen at the bottom of my blog.


The CHD Awareness Calendar was dedicated to a very special little boy named Ethan who earned his angel wings this past May at just 8 1/2 yrs. old (he had HLHS). I only met him once, but he touched so many lives, he continues to inspire many! Ethan is May in the calendar:

The Calendars are $20 each and all the money will go to an Organization called Hearts of Hope SE MI which helps families affect by CHDs get the support they need. Here is their website if you'd like to visit them: http://www.heartsofhopemi.org/

Here is the link if you'd like to purchase one:

That's it for now, have to get back to homework. College has been keeping me really busy! Hopefully I have time for a post and to catch up on reading blogs soon! Just know I'm praying for SO many! There is not a day that goes by that I don't have some amazing child/adult on my mind! May God comfort, guide and bless you on your journey!

With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,


P.S. Baby Sam (HLHS) will be born over a month early next week because his heart is looking too concerning to the doctors. Please, keep baby Sam and his family in your prayer during this very difficult time. Thank You! http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyowens

0 Kind words:

Post a Comment