Monday, August 10, 2009

For the CHD Montage I'm making...

I'm in need of a few more hospital pictures to show what these CHDers have to go through. I know I didn't specifically ask for any, but I've been getting people sending me a hospital picture and a happy picture of there CHDer (or themseleves). The Montage will be similar to my 1st (which is on the right side bar if you haven't seen it yet). So, even if you have sent a picture to me, you're more than welcome to send me a hospital one as well. Sorry if this is an inconvience for anyone!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to the people who have sent me pictures, information, and touching e-mails!!! BIG **HEART HUGS** to you!!! =D It ALL means SO much to me!!!

I think everyone will love this Montage just as much as the 1st!!

I'll update soon!
With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
♥ Lauren

0 Kind words:

Post a Comment