Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHD Awareness Week!!

Just droping in and letting everyone know I'm doing well. College and life has been keeping me so busy! I've been wearing CHD Awareness shirts everyday though to show that CHD Awareness is SO important!

I'm sorry I didn't post my 3rd CHD Montage the other day, things got busy. I'm going to post it now... I'm trying to get it uploaded onto a different site because in a month my One True Media paid account will expire and the 4th song won't play (youtube won't allow videos more than 10mins). I also uploaded it to my facebook. You may share either one, but the facebook one will always be viewable, the One True Media one won't.

Hope You enjoy it! Thank to everyone who gave pics and info, I couldn't not have done it without it! Tomorrow I will be posting a CHD Poem I wrote. Be sure to this blog: www.3boys1hubbywhatnext.blogspot.com/ and I'm the feature post! Thank You! I continue to pray for SO many!

**If you are going to watch my CHD Montage on my blog you'll need to go all the way down the page to shut off my music player before you play the Montage.




And my Facebook link to my video: www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=305670799536&ref=mf/

With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,
♥

2 comments:

  1. just read your incredible story at mama's place. i am amazed at your strength. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through 7 hearts in 7 days and I found your story so inspirational - especially being a CHD mom - our son is 5 (he has TGA) and I know a few other young adults that had the same or other CHDs and it is always wonderful to see all the things they are doing in their lives and to realize that our son can have the same. I love your blog too - is it ok if I link you?

    -Julia
    goofyj.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete