Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CALLING ALL HEART PARENTS!!!!

I just come accross a heart family that needs your support and prayers! They are expecting there fourth baby in December, a little boy named Sam who will be born with HypoPlastic Left Heart Syndrome! BUT despite their heart aching right now, their second child, Matthew, who is nine has a serve CHD and has already had 3 open heart surgeries in his life time so far. I DO NOT know this family, I came accross them by accident through youtube, but they NEED PRAYERS and SUPPORT as they ENDURE yet ANOTHER Child go through the toughest battle of their life!!!

I hope the don't mind me sharing their caringbridge link.

Baby Sam's Link: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babyowens
Older Brother, Matthew's, Link: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mattowens

ALSO: Baby Stellan came through his cardiac ablation with flying colors and is now SVT FREE!!! =D (his link is under my CHD families)

THANK YOU!!!

With LOTS of Hope, Love, and Faith,

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and it is so encouraging to read your words. Our daughter is 9 and just had her second surgery, with most likely more to come down the road because of her wacky valve. I appreciate your Q & A posts and I hope they can be helpful to our daughter as she grows!

    ReplyDelete